Recently, I have solved one of the hardest problem for all pocket PC users:
How can I syn my mobile with my computer?
- HTC Touch Pro (a pocket PC with windows mobile)
- Windows vista on my laptop
- A USB cable as a connector between your phone and your computer
- A software called: Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center (Download here)
1) Unzip the software and install it in your computer.
2) After installation, connect your phone to your laptop.
3) Try to set up a sync through the software.
Be free to contact me if you have further questions.
One of the best links: